Thursday, December 23, 2010

bad day

                           I am having a bad day. My cold is still going and I can't eat a lot thanks to it. Then mom left for 4 hours and I had to watch the kids. That is just cruel of her. Now they are having movie night and its a movie I have seen but they haven't so I thought that I would come here and express myself with out breaking things and yelling. you want to know what I am really thankful for. Well I will tell you anyway. Spell check.without it most words would be miss spelled som'tn awful. 'cuase I can' spell worth of nothing. I have posted a lot of random things. I will try to stop that but there is no guaranty that I will. Now I will go explore some more. Bye to the people who are laughing silently at me. I know where you live so remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment