Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The summer (so far)

Omigod. The summer has been crazy. I don't think I remember all of it but here it goes. There was soccer camp in July beginning Then there was band camp and I met my friends and some new people there. Then the next week we drove to Florida and that was most hectic. I will post another one just for it. Then when it seems that I can relax mom has got me doing things here and there. I've helped move her bed , cleaned the kitchen to many times to count, done the laundry, done the living room and much much more. Then I went to my grandparents house last week. I drove the hay lifter and moved the hay. I also rode the motorcycle and made pizzas at their restaurant. The whole time it was in the 90-100. I thought I was going to faint from the heat. But when we put the air conditioning on all I wanted to do was put on covers. I am weird Martha says. I think so to.

 So now I am at home watching the kids and telling them not to scream. I am not happy at all. Well check on my friend then.

No comments:

Post a Comment